Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Video Interview Now Available

In March of this year I was interviewed for OnSoftware by Chuck Allison at the
Software Development conference in California. The interview was chopped into
three pieces and, I found out just today, posted in late August and early
September. Topics discussed include how I got into C++, my view on the proper
role of the language, its use in embedded systems, template metaprogramming, new
features in C++0x, and general principles for improving software quality.
You'll find links to each of the three videos at my publications page
(http://www.aristeia.com/publications_frames.html) and also at the main
OnSoftware page
(http://www.informit.com/podcasts/channel.aspx?c=dadf92ca-3bdc-484e-9cd8-cbfe0cf\
c0de6).

I haven't watched myself on video much, so I was surprised to see how much I
look around while talking. I mentioned this to my wife, and she simply looked
at me and said "Well, duh."

I hope you like the video interview.

Scott

No comments: